I am a sick individual

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, here is what it looks like now......

I do have some "rope gasket" (used on wood stoves and free standing fireplaces ), still to put on around the edges.

Went ahead an fired it up, just to see how it works. At present, temp is at 240*. When I took these pics, it was 279*. Am happy with this mod . Still need to install the rope gasket.

I had a good laugh her I showed my wife your post in order to help her understand that there are others just like me.
1 homemade electric smoker
1 Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe
1 Brinkman Professional grill
2 little chief smokers
1 Silver Bullet smoker
1 Char-broil gas grill
and now I want one like your new one or possibly a Big Green Egg

I think the "EGG" would be a great choice. I almost picked up another "lil chief" at a yard sale. lol. Think this will be my last one for awhile. Well unless I find a good deal on another smoker.

About the same amount of time since I've last used mine. Sorry, really not looking for another one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky