Hurricane Ike Is Approching

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cman95

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 15, 2007
East Texas/Africa
All you prople in harms way had better hit the trail. This baby is not playing around. A good website to check is Stormpulse.com. My better half was going to stay in Lumberton but I emailed her this morning and told her to leave. Good luck to everyone affected.

Stay safe guys, I know how a lot of you guys are feeling right now, hurricanes are nothing to screw with, get out if you can.

Good luck all. Our house was nearly hit by an F-2 Tornado on August 12, 2005. The parts of our community which were not totally destroyed were without most of or all of the utilities for a few days, some for weeks. But, this is nothing compared to the magnitude of your situation, although it did try to wipe us off the planet. Please, don't take any chances. Again, good luck.

I thought we were going to be getting a lot of visitors here in town, but it looks as though most decided to go up toward Dallas. Hopefully this won't end up being too big of a mess for those in the Galveston/Houston area.

Man, I have relatives between Houston and Galveston.....they are heading for the Lake Conroe area.

Hope everyone stays safe!!

Our prayers are going out to all those in the path! We've got a dear friend who was right in the path of Gustav's tornado line. He's planning on leaving Destin Forida Sat. AM to sail to Philadelphia!!! He's got a "weather window" and limited time off left.

Geeze, I don't like wind.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky