Hunting And Fishing Thread!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s my 11/11/23 bow kill. Three years in a row for that date. As a taxidermist for the last 33 years I get the pleasure to work on my own deer.
IMG_7297.jpeg

The form is an extreme full sneak wall pedestal mount. The exposed part was made with tile grout and colored to resemble weathered barn wood.
IMG_7298.jpeg

Right now I’m planning on retiring from the business and hoping to transfer the shop into my hunting room with all my whitetail mounts! The walls will be lined with pine tongue and grove or some kind of hardwood

Here’s my 11/11/23 bow kill. Three years in a row for that date. As a taxidermist for the last 33 years I get the pleasure to work on my own deer.
View attachment 695178

The form is an extreme full sneak wall pedestal mount. The exposed part was made with tile grout and colored to resemble weathered barn wood.
View attachment 695179
Right now I’m planning on retiring from the business and hoping to transfer the shop into my hunting room with all my whitetail mounts! The walls will be lined with pine tongue and grove or some kind of hardwood
Nice buck and nice work!!!

Reactions: Ishi
Really sucked trying to have a private conversation in front of the whole family in the living room!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky