here is my first attempt at a brisket ( with a little help from my friend )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
krusher, you got it wrong, u da man right now!!! like you said is the best compliment! but you the one who slaved over the smoke machine and did everthing right to end up with that beautiful brisky!!!!now you tell me man isnt there just something about it with the flavor that was (best way i can put it)unexpected beefiness???? aand the great pics to go with it!!! great job man points to u!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks for the points erain! The taste of that brisket is the best beef I have ever had! for anyone that doesn't sear these monsters, you should try it, it's pretty kool especialy when the whole time you are searing it your thinkin to yourself PULL IT OFF YOU IDIOT!!!!! Just goes to show it pays off to not try something out of the box every once in a while.

man I dont know why they are so hi around here, but I wont mind spending the money know since I found out how good they are. All I can say about searing is you should do it, it makes such wonderful flavor. You wont be dissapointed I am sure. And if I could find brisket for that price I would buy a case of them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky