Hello from Nebraska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigW.

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2019
Nebraska
Hope all are doing well this morning. Been lurking for years. Really enjoy reading/seeing everyone's cooking adventures. Found this website after enjoying many of Jeff's recipes. The Texas Rub and twice smoked potatoes are my favorite.

Smoked meat for many years. Had a Bradley for a long time, then needed something a bit bigger so went with a GMG Daniel Boone a year ago. Gave me some issues Sat, but other than that I have enjoyed it. Smoked some cheese this winter thanks to you folks....it is delicious. Use dust in my A-maz-n tray. Thanks All!

Reactions: kruizer
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Agreed. One of the the main reasons I like Nebraska is there is not too many people here. I guess that makes us extra special since we're rare???

Reactions: burgerbob
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky