Hello from East TN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrob

Original poster
May 9, 2019
So I've been smoking meats for about 10 years now I guess. Started with a WSM and handed that down to my brother in law when I picked up a BGE. In the last 6 months I have started doing more with curing meats and started making sausage. I am currently working on an aging chamber. That is really why I have signed up. I have some questions.

Thanks!

Reactions: JC in GB
I dont know a thing about Aging meat but welcome from East Tennessee as well. Im sure someone will be along soon for your aging meat questions.

Welcome from East TN as well. Go Vols! Haven't done much curing except for bacon and CB. Hoping to get into aging one of these days but you shouldn't have any problem getting your questions answered...lots of folks with curing chambers.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome and someone with knowledge will be along soon to help you out but there’s a section for curing and such that might help you till they reply

Welcome to the forums happy to have ya join up.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky