Got rear ended Tuesday!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 12, 2007
Mayville, Mi
The gal didn't even see me, knocked me about 50' into on coming traffic. I was able to pull it back into my lane before being hit head on , missed the on coming SUV by about a foot. Had to kiss me little cavilar good bye , been a damn fine vechile for 8 years. I pretty sore , but doing jus fine

Wow!! Glad you are okay... cars can be replaced, lives can't!
icon_eek.gif

Sorry to hear about your car, but I'm glad that you escaped without any major injuries. I hope you feel back to normal soon and that the gal that hit you had good insurance.
wink.gif

Glad to know you're OK for the most part.

Thanks all for the kind words. Already got a new car, felt really bad for the girl that hit me. She was really shook up, I got her laughing by the end of it all. These things happen no since losing your head over it. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Now that post shows true Knighthood!

Jeff's vehicle was demolished and he almost met his ultimate fate for the inattention of a total stranger and yet he befriended her and actually made her laugh!

Jeff, you have set a new standard! God Bless You!

Cheers!

Gosh Jeff glad your okay! To bad about the car - I hate to change cars I hear you there!

OKay that's it we're gonna have to put all the SMF members in a padded cell for their own protection! Someone's out to get us!
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Line starts here ---------> X ----- Come on let's go ... <------
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

LOL Debi, other bad thing is my laptop died, so unless I can sweet talk momma into letting use hers, I won't be on this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky