Favorite Pre Mixed Seasoning Company?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davemo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 16, 2007
Just wondering what your favorite company is to buy pre mixed sausage seasoning from? I have tried LEM (didn't care for it) and Butcher-Packer summer sausage which i did like but was wanting feedback on some others like sausagemaker and curleys??? and perhaps ps seasonings etc. I am building a smoker and got a burner from sausagemaker so also got 10 # of snack sticks seasoning but haven't tryed it yet. This might be a great thread to RATE different seasonings just put your feed back on the thread

I buy all mine from Butcher Packer for years.  They are packaged well and don't lose their intensity and the blends are as professional as you can get with excellent flavors.  Haven't made much in variety lately a/c adjusting to retirement (ohsobroke) mode, lol.

However, that being said, when I need to re-supply, I will purchase from Sausage Maker as they are a big sponsor to this site and recommend to at least try their mixes first.  Any I need that they don't have I'll fill in with Butcher Packer.  I have sent repeated invitations to Butcher Packer to become a site sponsor with no reply; therefore I don't owe them any loyalty whatsoever.

I would highly recommend Sausage Maker as the go-to site for all your processing needs!

Last edited:
I would highly recommend Sausage Maker as the go-to site for all your processing needs!
Send me your snaily and I will hook you up with some landjager and hot dog mix from them.

Got a 2 pound jug of each.

Tried them..didnt like it too much..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky