Favorite Movies Thread...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will be 62 in November and have watched a lot of great movies and slept through several lmao, I remember the first in color movie on Tv, The Alamo with John Wayne, I was amazed at the blood and action , I truly cant pick any over the other, I would have better luck putting down the shatty 1's lol, I remember watching old war movies in the 60's . I love them all. Tom Hanks has made some great movies along with a lot of others, may binge watch a bunch when I retire in November after dark, deer season starts so maybe to tired to stay awake when the sun goes down, I slept through Speed at the theater, was working a lot of ot and the wife had her heart set on seeing it, well It was loud but have watched it a few times without sleeping since.

It was fun the first few times I watched it with my wife but she likes to watch it again and again and again. She never gets tired of it.

Me however....

ears.jpg

Reactions: 02ebz06
Oblivion with Tom Cruise - very good, imho...

And of course, Top Gun Maverick!

Man I loved that movie but its really to watch again once you see the ending. I struggling to find something to watch today. I been mainly just watching older movies I have seen several times. I need to find something to give my speakers a work out!
The ending was fricken beautiful...

"If we have souls, they're made of the love we share... Undimmed by time, unbound by death." - Jack Harper

Chit chokes me up. 🙁

Watching it now.

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods

Last edited:
The ending was fricken beautiful...

"If we have souls, they're made of the love we share... Undimmed by time, unbound by death." - Jack Harper

Chit chokes me up. 🙁
A great movie no matter how many times I watch it.

Just watched The Untouchables with Kevin Costner - the last good acting Kevin Costner did...

Great movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: noboundaries
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky