cowboys/patriots matchup tomorow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Should be an awesome game. I have some beef ribs on right now. (Look for a thread about them later today.) Going to watch BC beat up on Notre Dame in a little while as a tune up for tomorrow.

I dont see how the Patriots could possible lose. If Romo turns the ball over six times again this week it won't happen.

Football, beer and smoked meat. How could it get any better?
icon_mrgreen.gif

Today I'm doing spares. I hope to be done in time for the OU game this evening. They're playing Mizzou. Tomorrow, I'll be enjoying leftovers and pulling for my Cowboys though! I know we got away with one last week. Hopefully tomorrow will be a blowout!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
biggrin.gif

Gonna smoke some 'loaves and Dutch's bean in the first batch and then some babybacks in the second batch. Should be done sometime during the first game. That way I can watch and drink beer undisturbed. Smok'in, watch'in, beer'in...mmmmmmm

I'm gonna be exhausted, because I gotta watch the Sox tonite. Talk about a long weekend. My wife is already a football widow until February. What are these things called Hockey and Basketball that I see on the tube too right now? I love October. And at the end is the world series and scaring kids on Halloween...gotta love it.

it's on cbs- 3:15 central tim- i'd almost guarantee you'll get it- it's the hottest game of the decade/century/week- if ya believe the hype... i bet you'll get it...who ya gonna watch ?? the raiders or chargers maybe broncos,chiefs.... - oh my......

Ribs and ABT's. This is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Watched the Stars twice this weekend, Texas Tech beat A&M (badly), and tomorrow the Cowboys are gonna squeak by the Pats!!! Oh, and I think the Rockies are gonna sweep again, though baseball is a game, and I like sports.

Not to mention Nascar on tonight (but I'm watching the Stars)

go tony- went right by that wreck, the horns whooped/spanked iowa today... and the boys tomorrow- i don't think the pats will win....they won't survive the drive out of the stadium- nah... us cowboys fans aren't that cheap.... i'm off to do curly ries fer my burgers & lasagna- night all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky