I guess he's a mind reader too .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
On top of everything else Rick BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker knows or does , now he's a mind reader .
No shit , true story .
I'm standing in the kitchen , hungry , watching the early football game , needing a snack .
I love me some pistachios , but they're down in my shop . I don't eat them upstairs because of the mess .
So I figure I'll just do without . Doorbell rings , and it's the mail gal , ( she's cool . Always a big smile ) hands me a box and says " Go Texans "
I'm thinking , what the heck is this ,,, then I see the name from the sender .
Open it up to find this ,
20240120_162648.jpg
Already being put to good use !
20240120_162636.jpg
This thing is awesome . I mean freakin' perfect for this . So weird how it all came down , I mean I was wishing I had something to use for the nuts , and " Ding Dong " there it was . Exact moment .
This will be filled and kept next to my chair in the great room .
Rick , thanks so much bud .

That's pretty cool Rich. I eat 2lbs of pistachios a week, just can't help myself. I actually forgot to get some today while shopping and I just finished the last of them, I now have an issue!

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw
I lied... found some stragglers in the bottom!

Attachments

• IMG_20240120_195858080.jpg
    IMG_20240120_195858080.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: chopsaw
What’s the choice in the glass?
Just Busch light .
Absolutely love that container.
it's perfect . So useful , and keeps it all contained and stored .
I eat 2lbs of pistachios a week,
Me too . Can't stop when I get started .
this was perfect for you.
It is . 100% love it .
Very cool story too with the timing and all....
Keith , I was standing there thinking what the heck just happened . Had me looking over my shoulder . Lol .
I thought how nice it'd be to have a million bucks ,,,,, nothing happened .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky