Chorizo con Papas Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great . The home made corn tortillas puts it over the top . Love the roasted veg / steam and peel the skin on the peppers . Only way to go if you have the time .
Nice work .

Thanks Chop! The homemade tortillas are the way to go for sure! It’s even better knowing they’re always on hand to make if you give yourself a few extra minutes.

I highly dislike pepper skin when it’s cooked, so it’s removed whenever possible. Besides the textural aspect of it, I find it to be bitter too.

Looks great!
Jim
They look great Joe

Thank you Jims x2! I appreciate it!

Taco perfection! man those look great! and scratch tortillas and tomatillo salsa! over the top!

Thank you Sandy, it is a good feeling making them from scratch.

You had me at homemade tortilla’s! Even a taco holder ,tasty looking meal!

I'm a bit late to the party Jeff...I mean Joe, but that's one spectacular meal!! Well, another one. Simply breathtaking buddy!! Bachelor week is a beautiful thing sometimes :emoji_wink: Great job man!!

That is awesome...should be on the featured!

I'm 100% in agreement. Why this isn't om the carousel is beyond me. Certainly a worthy meal!!

Robert

That is awesome...should be on the featured!

Thank you for the kind words! They were really good. I ate the leftover filling with an egg over top and salsa, almost like a chorizo hash.

It is what it is. As long as a few people get to see it, I’m happy.

You had me at homemade tortilla’s! Even a taco holder ,tasty looking meal!

Thanks B! I’ve enjoyed using the homemade torts, really makes a difference. And those taco holders were a Christmas gift and one of the best gifts ever! I use them all the time with soft tortillas. Heck, they even came in a 4 pack so I’m ready for some company.

I'm a bit late to the party Jeff...I mean Joe, but that's one spectacular meal!! Well, another one. Simply breathtaking buddy!! Bachelor week is a beautiful thing sometimes :emoji_wink: Great job man!!

I'm 100% in agreement. Why this isn't om the carousel is beyond me. Certainly a worthy meal!!

Robert

Thank you Russell! They were pretty good for a Bachelor dinner. The wife ended up eating a bowl of the Chorizo hash last night, she really enjoyed them but thought the tomatillo salsa was too hot. She used some green sriracha instead because it’s much milder.

FbAl.gif

Those look amazing man. Like the flavor combo and the potatoes. Should be up top spinning!

Reactions: xray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky