chicken wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fred420

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 5, 2008
buffalo, ny
i have been accused of being a chicken wing addict.. to help you all with the addiction checkout buffalochickenwings.com for new recipe ideas... after all buffalo, ny is the birthplace and chickenwing capital of the world!

Chicken wing are really good but an addiction I'm not to sure of. But to each his own we here are addicted to all sort of things but mostly smoking in general. I'll smoke a shoe if I think I can make it taste good. You should try cajun's idea if he smokes it, It's usaully pretty good. I like chicken wings too bbq and smoked. So go grab a handful and rub them and throw them on a good smoke of apple wood and you'l have a new addiction.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky