Chicken thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Workaholic

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 12, 2019
KANSAS
So today I decided to run my smoker, even though it's still unmodified. So, I prepped some skinless boneless chicken thighs. Seasoning I kept semi simple. SPOG, plus a bit of sage, basil, and smoked paprika. Since the smoker doesnt hold temps like a it should, temps were all over the place. Anywhere from 190 to 300. Took 20 minutes or so and they were done. Tomorrow, I will get some money shots. Today was cook, tomorrow evening it gets eaten.

20190727_165726.jpg 20190727_200422.jpg

Well , it looks good from here . Nice job . They day after thighs cut off the bone , makes a great sandwich . Hot with BBQ sauce , or cold with miracle whip .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky