Beef Back Ribs "aka Dino Bones" on sale at Publix.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bcfishman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 2, 2008
Brevard County FL
Just loaded up on the 6 racks of beef ribs that Publix had available. $.99 a pound was a great price for them. They trim them right off of Ribeyes there in the meat department.

Their price is usually 1.99 a pound.

This is a good price for them, and the cheapest I have seen them around here.

I'm sure someone will chime in and say they get a better price every day, but whatever.

I'll be going to the other local Publix tomorrow to deplete their inventory as well.

3-2-1 on these is great. Baste with A-1 or another like Steak Sauce and they're great!

Love those Dinos. Too bad we don't have Publix out here. I do keep an eye out at Safeway. They have Dino sales a couple of times a year. .99 a pound sounds great to me.
icon_smile.gif

You know I tried to make them one time and I didnt care for it, there wasnt enough meat on the bones for me. Maybe it was just that particular batch of ribs?

going to have to check my local Publix...thats a score! how much would you pay at a fair for a Dino Bone (not the whole rack, just 1 big meaty bone with a foil wrap to hold it, rubbed, smoked with a little sauce). I am signed up for a local festival in May and would like to do something unique.

I'll make this quick cause I'm on my way to Publix's myself and see if we ahve them up here too. Thanks Nick for the heads up.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky