BBQ Pittmasters or the BCS tritle game ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May as well go to pitmasters, Texas hasn't been able to do much since Colt left the game, it's all Alabama. Too bad would have been a much better game if McCoy could have stayed in.

hopefully with that shirt on i know what you are watching, i am mos def watching the nc game, the bbq show can wait, been waiting 2 weeks i can wait a few more hours and bama is rolling

Well I watched the football game for sure. But I dvr'd pitmasters. I must say my hat is off to Johnny Trigg for taking Paul under his wing. As far as the game goes my heart goes out to Colt McCoy for not being able to compete in the game he has been preparing for his entire career. I think the best team won though. That's my 2 cents worth though.

P.S. For all of you that don't like Myron Mixon he is an arrogant SOB but if you look at his record he does what he says and puts his ass on the line every competition and does very well. He doesn't have 3 world championships for nothing. I'm not defending him but I just think people need to recognize that he is that way for a reason and you would be the same way if the tables were turned. At least I would be.

I stopped watching after the first show... 'reality' TV just doesn't do it for me, I have better things to do

I feel the same way with the exception of, "The Deadliest Catch" that IMO is an excellent reality show.

Great game, I DVR'd the Pittmasters show and will watch it tonight. I am a Crimson Tide fan through and through but I didn't like seeing Colt get knocked out of the game. Even still the backup QB did a great job in the 2nd half to at least make it a game worth watching.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

I enjoy the show...Myron IS an ass, but he DOES win. However, he's soooo predictable about his "a$$hole-ness"
I mean, after watching 3 episodes, you can tell what he's going to say before he even opens his trap.

Also, I find his cooker interesting. He basically steam-cooks his meat.

The other strange thing about last night's show, was that none of the "major players" did squat in the standings/awards (like Myron, Trigg or Chris from Gibson's) and then the one guy (Cool Smoke I think it is) who is so anal about his smoker, spreadsheet, etc...he goes and forgets his sauce and places super-high in the pulled pork. HA!!!!
Guess his sauce sucks or he was using way too much in previous comps.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Exactly HOW is he putting his ass on the line? He's entering a cooking contest. Not being deployed to Iraq.

And that reason is...???

Absolutely not. He's a miserable SOB and I am not.

Although Myron was still an a$$, it seemed to me that the producers tamed him down a few notches. He didn't seem to be as annoying as the first few shows. Or maybe its because I'm just getting used to him. (God, I hope not, that would scare me.)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky