BBQ Pitmasters - Season 2 Confirmed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sweet! I miss having that show to watch on Thursdays...

The thought of watching Grey's Anatomy with my wife has never been appealing.

icon_mrgreen.gif

You beat me to it I was just going to post this.

I understand they are looking for, and taking auditions. Anybody want to be a tv star? Now is your chance.

I am looking forward to it. I still watch the recorded shows when I get bored.

I couldn't be on that show, you think Myron cursed a lot?
Pffftttt.....
You should be around me when I'm cutting up wood for the smoker, oak and cherry can be a real PITA, especially when cutting the pieces for the propane smoker, one hand on the wood and one hand controlling the sawzall!
$@#!$@!

Yea I got the same problem.
icon_wink.gif
icon_redface.gif

You know, these guys go through a lot to present the best looking meat possible, using the biggest smokers, wood, meat, etc. And it is funny to me how the best looking meat, smokers & talk of wood have come from this forum. They need to do a show on us!!! Sure, it has entertainment value & all of those guys are very serious about their craft but the show needs to follow some winners. I like happy endings.

That wood be funny to see someone on there with a UDS and a cooler full of beer and kick a** and take names later. Of course they wood have to have a SMF shirt and hat on.
icon_wink.gif

I met Johnny Trigg and had a picture taken with him at the BBQ comp in Mobile on the 13th. He is extremely nice and thought they had a good shot at season two.

I am ready for another season as well.

I visited smoque bbq in chicago while I was up there. While the brisket was melt in your mouth there was a tiny little smoke ring and hardly any smoke flavor. I feel like while they bring it in the competitions their commercial food sinks.

Sorry, I'm not gay enough to be a TV star.

(I lived in Los Angeles for 9 years, and I know exactly what I'm talking about)

The wife and I joked every Thursday about me being on that show with my UDS and my 32oz Gin and Tonic!I don't think Johnny Trigg would approve!!SMF t-shirts and hats is an excellent idea, we should mention that to Jeff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky