BBQ Pitmasters - Season 2 Confirmed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sweet! I miss having that show to watch on Thursdays...

The thought of watching Grey's Anatomy with my wife has never been appealing.

icon_mrgreen.gif

You beat me to it I was just going to post this.

I understand they are looking for, and taking auditions. Anybody want to be a tv star? Now is your chance.

I am looking forward to it. I still watch the recorded shows when I get bored.

I couldn't be on that show, you think Myron cursed a lot?
Pffftttt.....
You should be around me when I'm cutting up wood for the smoker, oak and cherry can be a real PITA, especially when cutting the pieces for the propane smoker, one hand on the wood and one hand controlling the sawzall!
$@#!$@!

Yea I got the same problem.
icon_wink.gif
icon_redface.gif

You know, these guys go through a lot to present the best looking meat possible, using the biggest smokers, wood, meat, etc. And it is funny to me how the best looking meat, smokers & talk of wood have come from this forum. They need to do a show on us!!! Sure, it has entertainment value & all of those guys are very serious about their craft but the show needs to follow some winners. I like happy endings.

That wood be funny to see someone on there with a UDS and a cooler full of beer and kick a** and take names later. Of course they wood have to have a SMF shirt and hat on.
icon_wink.gif

I met Johnny Trigg and had a picture taken with him at the BBQ comp in Mobile on the 13th. He is extremely nice and thought they had a good shot at season two.

I am ready for another season as well.

I visited smoque bbq in chicago while I was up there. While the brisket was melt in your mouth there was a tiny little smoke ring and hardly any smoke flavor. I feel like while they bring it in the competitions their commercial food sinks.

Sorry, I'm not gay enough to be a TV star.

(I lived in Los Angeles for 9 years, and I know exactly what I'm talking about)

The wife and I joked every Thursday about me being on that show with my UDS and my 32oz Gin and Tonic!I don't think Johnny Trigg would approve!!SMF t-shirts and hats is an excellent idea, we should mention that to Jeff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky