Babyback or st. Louis style?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Both but seems I smoke baby backs more often than St Louis, and once in awhile I'll smoke regular spare ribs

Baby backs here. I like St Louis and BB. Wife thinks the st Louis are more fatty - based on one batch there were very fatty. I like the meatiness of the BB. almost never do spares.

St. Louis for me but they're a bit more work getting ready and a bit longer to cook. My wife will answer baby backs though.

Anyone got side dish recommendations for ribs? Beans and slaw is my go to but variety is nice.

Reactions: sandyut
20200503_182338.jpg

St. Louis ribs for me, baby backs for the Mrs. and the grand kids
St Louis ribs need a lot more work but you will be rewarded in the end. Selecting a good rack of ribs and trimming all the unwanted's makes for a nice meaty bite IMO.

Boykjo

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky