St. Louis Ribs in College Station.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tomhooper

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 10, 2016
College Station, Texas
Got some family coming to town for my FIL's 90th. Still in great shape and sharp as a tack.

Grabbed some St. Louis ribs. Sweet Baby Ray's for the binder. Mixture of Meat Church Texas Sugar and Holy Voodoo for the rub.
I'll get them on pit here in a little bit.

stlouisribs07142023.jpeg

stlouisribsbinder07142023.jpeg

stlouisribsbinderrubbed07142023.jpeg

More pics to follow.

Those slabs look great before you even did anything to them . Be watching .

Great start and in for the finish! Love the MC products but haven't tried the Tx sugar yet.

Keith

Great start and in for the finish! Love the MC products but haven't tried the Tx sugar yet.

Keith
My favorite for pork is still Honey Hog. Ace was out the other day and I had to improvise. I think the Texas Sugar is fairly new. It is probably the closest to Honey Hog.
I'm using up this mix I made then I'll probably go back to my old standby.

Reactions: 912smoker
Well, my company showed up and like a pack of ravenous wolves devoured the ribs before I could snap a pic.
I throw myself on the mercy of the board and pledge to do better.
Judging by the pile of gnawed bones I think they turned out pretty well.

Well, my company showed up and like a pack of ravenous wolves devoured the ribs before I could snap a pic.
I throw myself on the mercy of the board and pledge to do better.
Judging by the pile of gnawed bones I think they turned out pretty well.
There will be a public shaming monday at noon on the courthouse steps!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky