Anyone Know Where mballi3011 is hiding?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Has anyone heard from Mark (mballi3011)  I noticed the last time he posted was on 6/16, 

I wonder if he is alright, anyone know why he hasn't been around...

It just seems strange him not posting in so long...

I haven't seen anything from "The Dude" either, but I haven't checked their posting logs, either.

Hope everything is OK.

Good luck and good smoking.

Mark is up North doing some work for a few family members. Not sure he has a puter with him but he's posted on Facebook several times since he's been gone. In fact I saw where he was on a ferry going somewhere earlier today

I haven't seen anything from "The Dude" either, but I haven't checked their posting logs, either.

Hope everything is OK.

Good luck and good smoking.
I just left Jay a message on his cell phone. He had some issues where he couldnt eat BBQ for a while.

Will let you know when I hear from him

Haven't seen Richoso1 lately either. 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Rich has been ill but is hopefully getting better everyday

I thought that was Mark while I motored through Jersey over the we. had a piece of drywall held up that read (working for Q) I threw him a rib bone I was gnawing on.

KYW 1060 reported that the Garden State Expressway was closed due to hundreds of dogs following a Van, loaded with drywall, down the highway!!!

They said they never saw anything like it !!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky