Anyone ever us John Henrys rubs or sauces

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
what did you use it on, it taste very good might try it on some ribs, i also bought his honey rib rub which is good also

Butts, chicken, briskit....Hell its all good.

968344bc_DSC01163.jpg

where do you find it in ga, or do you order everything, i am going home to atlanta sunday cant wait to get back south

One of the local hardware stores here has a huge selection of John Henry's rubs and I have almost picked a few up on several occasions but I didn't want to waste my money if they weren't any good. I guess I'll have to give them a try some time.

His shop is down the street from my house I like his rubs but they are a bit on the sweet side.  His Pecan rub goes great on vanilla Ice Cream!

I know this is an old thread but wanted to add that I love the John Henry line of rubs.  I've tried only three of his offerings but I loved them all. Pecan, Maple Sugar, and the Brisket.  All excellent. Sometimes I find myself eating a bit of the rub by itself.  Not the brisket but the pecan and maple sugar.  I don't generally make my own rub and this John Henry is so good I actually just go out and buy his stuff rather than make my own.  I can buy it at the Barbecues Galore store about 10 miles from where I live. Yes, I go the extra, uh ... extra 10 miles for this stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky