anybody active on this site wedlinydomowe.pl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania
that site is a gold mine just like this one for all kinds of stuff. indaswamp indaswamp i know you are a member, I've been trying numerous time to register because apparently my email has been in use but the forgot my password doesn't work neither does register to a new email. how do i get a hold of the administrator because that page is disabled to?

I know it was offline for a bit because of troubles on the Polish side of the site. They are back on now. I just signed on and all was normal. Hope you can get it figured out though.

that site is a gold mine just like this one for all kinds of stuff. indaswamp indaswamp i know you are a member, I've been trying numerous time to register because apparently my email has been in use but the forgot my password doesn't work neither does register to a new email. how do i get a hold of the administrator because that page is disabled to?
Od czasu do czasu... Zawsze tam cos ciekwego.

Reactions: 02ebz06
Joined the English-language forum of wedlinydomowe.pl a few years ago and was briefly active. Hoping to get back into dry-curing when the chaos of our moving homes settles.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Reactions: bill ace 350
OK, I looked around there a little bit and found the fine print - forums/en.
Interesting that the forum software seems to be English, but posts are not.
So, now Il take a peek at what is there.

Before there was Redzed and Bob K the site was moderated by a guy named Barry Bryner, aka Chuckwagon. Barry helped set the site up for the Polish version and was instrumental in getting it off the ground. He felt slighted when the Polish guys tried to force Redzed down his throat as a "co-moderator", got pissed off and left to start his own blog. Barry and I became pretty good friends over the years, I credit him for learning just about everything I know about making sausage and smoking meat. As we were friends, I followed him when he left to try and be supportive of his new blog effort. Barry died of cancer in 2018, the blog didn't last long without him. I still miss him, a man with a great sense of humor and a wealth of knowlege. I had the pleasure of being able to meet Barry for lunch after I'd taken a fishing trip to Flaming Gorge, WY. Quite a guy! RAY

I still go back there from time to time for sausage formulations and recipes, haven't posted anything there for years until today. Leaving that site when CW left is how I found this place, no regrets. RAY

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky