After loving and eating tomatoes my whole life, now I seem to be alergic to them.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tastes and body acceptance do change. I can eat asparagus and cauliflower today that I couldn't stand as short as a few years ago.

Got my first balcony tomato yesterday.
Watering up to a quart per day and feeding every 5 days. First tomato was baseball sized and about expected for a big beef.
View attachment 692649
I thin each cluster to 1 tomato
FWIW, I started bucket growing using 5g pails but now that I've gone to the 17g container, the tomatoes are a LOT bigger.
Next winter I'll add a lot of worm compost that I'm doing inside my house using red wigglers. Curious to see if there is much improvement over these last two years.

Just an update but I've been slowly re-introducing tomatoes and sauces like marinara and so far, I've not shown signs of the previous rejections. (or is that ejections?)
Not sure what the heck happened but happy days for sure!

Wow, that really sucks. I can't imagine going without any tomato products. Hope it isn't permanent.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky