Weather

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Poured this morning so I scrubbed the plan of doing ribs.The weather cleared so I went with the alternative of chicken thighs in the MES for some quick smoke and then onto the Q to finish but another line of t-storms are about to come thru but are moving fast so things should work out hopefully.

Good luck . We had storms come through the last couple days . Got some much needed rain . Nice right now , but it's 94 , feels like 101 .
Been working on this last week . Got the roof panels on just ahead of the rain .
I have 10 X 20 covered . This is 10 X 12 . This way I'll have options for all my options .

Attachments

• 20230701_163540.jpg
    20230701_163540.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Some of the heaviest rain and frequent lightning we've seen here in years. Flooding now looks like a possible issue.

Its over and the sump only had a little water in it.Almost 4" of rain in less than two hours.

The MES got hammered but I kept the Auber dry underneath the table.The plan moves forward with finishing the thighs on the Q!

Bring on the independence!Fireworks will be a go!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky