Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've never found these ones to work but 45424 has Heritage Farms Chicken Breasts @ $1.99

Smith's @ 87015 has Ribeye for $5.77 and if that doesn't work in your area the one @ 89139 has them for $5.97.

The coupon says "Fred Meyer Only" but 98311 has ribeye for $4.97

Hmm. I just tried to grab that brisket coupon, and got, "Coupons aren't available right now. Select Home to choose another store, or try again later."
Ok, it just loaded to my QFC app, which is owned by Kroger. But oddly, not my Fred Meyer app. Hope it works!
Says "Limit 1" though. :emoji_disappointed:

The brisket coupon isn't working on my area right now. Shows no applicable items. I looked though and none of them had whole brisket in stock. Hoping when they get meat this week it pops up. I've had that happen before.

The brisket coupon isn't working on my area right now. Shows no applicable items. I looked though and none of them had whole brisket in stock. Hoping when they get meat this week it pops up. I've had that happen before.

Kroger seems to avoid stocking brisket mid-week. Always seems to arrive in the store as we get closer to the weekend.

Reactions: jcam222
I looked though and none of them had whole brisket in stock.
Went to grab one today only to find out they didn't have any. Meat man said they wouldn't get any in for 4 weeks. That's crazy!! He said he couldn't order any and I told him it's the 4th of July week, the biggest BBQ week of the year and they don't have any brisket?!! Doesn't make any sense to me, but maybe that's how Kroger is managing these digital coupons...

Edit to add that they also did not have any of the 3 lb. rolls of 80/20 burger, either. They have it in 3 lb. trays, but the coupon won't work for that. Kroger may subtly be manipulating these digital coupons. They only thing I managed to buy was the fresh cherries for $1.49/lb. That coupon is Fry's 85122 if you like fresh cherries...
1719437157232.png

Last edited:
For 1.87 brisket limit 2 I'd have to open up 5 accounts.......
my email
my spare email
my work email
my wife's email
my wife's work email

And I have like negative freezer space right now lol.
Ya, I'm tempted to buy another freezer, but the last few years being the last few years, I've kind of overdone it and having 4 full freezers, no including the one attached to my fridge, is probably enough.

• Haha
Here at 30534 there's also a $6 off is you spend $50 in the meat department good thru 7/6. If you bought 2 15 pounders that would be another .20 cents off per pound. Don't know if they will stack but I'm gonna find out. Either way that is an insanely cheap price for around here. We rarely buy brisket because it's usually too expensive. At that price I can afford it just to grind!
Thank you tallbm tallbm for the heads up on that one. And thank you dr k dr k for starting this thread!
Is that digital coupon? Can't seem to locate it. Finally found a couple Kroger near me with brisket in stock so heading out soon.

Reactions: MJB05615
Is that digital coupon? Can't seem to locate it. Finally found a couple Kroger near me with brisket in stock so heading out soon.
Yep digital coupon. Zip that should work is 75248 and they try to get slick and not post the digital coupon in with the others, BUT it is the 1st item listed on the front of the entire weekly ad. In the little orange bubble of the deal in small print it says digital coupon.

I hope you can score some! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky