Busy Bread Baking Night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I have 4 left to bake tonight for this Sat.
This is everything bagel. My oven wont hold both my dutch.

IMG_8540.JPG

IMG_8541.JPG

was up past 1am, big storms but I got the breads done.
IMG_8545 2.JPG

Looks great .

I've been waiting for the commercial deck oven post .
HA

I told my wife im going to get a bigger oven as we have a kitchenette down stairs with water and 220

Reactions: chopsaw
Did you have repeat customers that you know of? I'd be lined up waiting on the gates to open for a shot at it.

Jim

Did you have repeat customers that you know of? I'd be lined up waiting on the gates to open for a shot at it.

Jim
The SF guy from the base got one last week, said his stomach didnt react to it badly so he bought 2, the majors wife that buys eggs bought 2 also. The manager bought 3. Lady told me to raise my price from $7 to 9 and folks will still buy.

It was kinda slow for while because the baseball park had opening day. Market is set up past the outfield fence

The SF guy from the base got one last week, said his stomach didnt react to it badly so he bought 2, the majors wife that buys eggs bought 2 also. The manager bought 3. Lady told me to raise my price from $7 to 9 and folks will still buy.

It was kinda slow for while because the baseball park had opening day. Market is set up past the outfield fence
Thats great. Repeat customer lead to more customers. Glad your doing well with it.

Jim

Some good looking bread Rick. If you start baking up some cinnamon raisin it be worth the trip south for a couple of loaves.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky