Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Steak Fries (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Steak Fries (Ninja)

I Preheated My Ninja Smart Grill for 7 Boneless Thighs.
I put Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic powder, and Onion Powder on both sides of 7 Thighs.
Then with the Ninja on 390° (Air Crisp) I spread the Thighs out with the nice side down.
After 10 minutes, I flipped them over & basted both sides of 5 of them (Mine) with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, and the other 2 got Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce on them.
Then 5 minutes later I checked them, and gave them all another application of the same stuff as before, and closed it up for another few minutes. Then 4 minutes later they were Done Just right.
So the first night I had Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy, and Broccoli.
Then the Second Night I cut up 2 Thighs to heat up, added a little Veggie Medley, and turned a couple Taters into Awesome Hand Cut Steak Fries. (Oil & Fat Free!!)
Then the third night I had more of the same, but added a Pickled Red Beet Egg to my plate.

This Ninja Smart Grill & Air Fryer is really earning its keep!!!

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

Seven Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs:
IMG_7382.jpeg

Spread out & seasoned with CBP, Onion Powder, and Garlic powder, and coated lightly with Avocado Oil:
IMG_7383.jpeg

Flipped after 10 minutes & sauced on both sides---Jeff's on My 5, and Mrs Bear's Sauce on Her 2:
IMG_7384.jpeg

After another 5 minutes, I gave them another coat of the same Sauces:
IMG_7385.jpeg

Then after another 4 minutes, they were all Done. And it looks like 2 of them have jumped ship onto my plate already!!
IMG_7387.jpeg

Bear's First Night's Supper of 2 Thighs, Broccoli, and Mashed Taters with my favorite "Cream of Chicken Soup" for Gravy:
IMG_7386.jpeg

Making some hand cut Steak Fries for my next meals:
IMG_7388.jpeg

Steak Fries all Done, and 5 of them joined the Thighs on My plate already:
IMG_7389.jpeg

Bear's Second Night's Supper:
IMG_7390.jpeg

Cutting up more Thigh Meat for Third Night:
IMG_7391.jpeg

Bear's Third Night's Supper, including Red Beet Pickled Egg:
IMG_7393.jpeg

3 nights of good eats.Sweet!

Love my Cuisinart airfryer and Hamilton Beach smokeless grill but I've seen enough of your posts that I think its time eliminate them and go with the Ninja.

Every time I see you have posted about something, I just know it will delicious! I just wish I could be your neighbor….

That looks delicious John, some fine lookin' plates there, Like! I made boneless skinless thighs just last night, fried up in olive oil. We must be on a shared wave length! RAY

Those Thighs look great and perfectly cooked John. 3 great meals. I've been doing more fries in my Air Fryer lately. No oil means I can have a few more on this diet, lol. Been using the machine you recomended, and I recently got a Mandolin slicer to make what I call Home fries. Those come out great too. Do you debone and skin the thighs? I rarely see any boneless skinless in the Stores, if I do, they're very expensive. Great work and that Ninja is earning it's keep .

Those are on my list for tonight .
Looks like more good eats . That Ninja puts nice color on stuff .

3 nights of good eats.Sweet!

Love my Cuisinart airfryer and Hamilton Beach smokeless grill but I've seen enough of your posts that I think its time eliminate them and go with the Ninja.

Thank You Norm!!
I never was much on Chicken, until I got the #360 Air Fryer, and this Ninja is even better.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another Home Run by Bear
and the potatoes with cream of chicken gravy...... I could do just a plate of that
but sneak on a piece of chicken if I could

David

Thank You David!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Every time I see you have posted about something, I just know it will delicious! I just wish I could be your neighbor….

Thank You OS !!
Nothing for sale here, right now.
But Thank You for the Like.

Bear

Bear ,Good looking plate,air fryers are awesome !

Thank You CM !!
I don't know what I'd do without this Ninja!!
Mrs Bear would have to go back to doing ALL the cooking!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks delicious John, some fine lookin' plates there, Like! I made boneless skinless thighs just last night, fried up in olive oil. We must be on a shared wave length! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I love not having to play around with bones, with Chicken, Fish, or whatever.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those Thighs look great and perfectly cooked John. 3 great meals. I've been doing more fries in my Air Fryer lately. No oil means I can have a few more on this diet, lol. Been using the machine you recomended, and I recently got a Mandolin slicer to make what I call Home fries. Those come out great too. Do you debone and skin the thighs? I rarely see any boneless skinless in the Stores, if I do, they're very expensive. Great work and that Ninja is earning it's keep .

Thank You Mike!!
Yup--That #360 is Great, and this Ninja is even better!!
We buy the Boneless, Skinless Thighs, usually @ $2.49 a pound.
Then we repack them into 6 or 7 in a Pack, good for two meals for each of us.
I noticed this week they are $2.99.
I miss the skin, but this Ninja makes the "New Outside" mighty Tasty.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Mike!!
Yup--That #360 is Great, and this Ninja is even better!!
We buy the Boneless, Skinless Thighs, usually @ $2.49 a pound.
Then we repack them into 6 or 7 in a Pack, good for two meals for each of us.
I noticed this week they are $2.99.
I miss the skin, but this Ninja makes the "New Outside" mighty Tasty.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Those are Great prices! Yesterday I saw boneless skinless thighs for $5.49 a pound. 2 weeks ago I got bone in with skin thighs for .88 a pound! Guess I'll be learning how to debone them, lol.

Those are on my list for tonight .
Looks like more good eats . That Ninja puts nice color on stuff .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup, it's hard to believe the color this Ninja gets out of meats, especially Chicken without the skin.
We love it !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky