Yoder 24x36 charcoal grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Baconyoulikeapig

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 31, 2018
I have been searching and searching and cannot find much information on these cookers.

What I'm most interested in is how they perform during low and slow smoking. Does anybody have experience with smoking on these that they would be willing to share? I would use it about 40% of the time for direct grilling and 60% for smoking, mostly pork butt and briskets.

Basically I wanted to know if smoking on these is more hassle than its worth when it comes to temperature management, efficiency/duration/burn rate of charcoal, etc..

Thanks for any input!

I had a large cheap charcoal grill that I smoked with a lot, it lasted outside in the weather for 5-6 years, I enjoyed it never worried about grate temps just kept the dial in a friendly spot and the food was great, that looks like a lifetime grill to me. very versatile and wood love to own 1 like that

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky