Whole Chicken Wings finally, brined and smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks real good from here David. I prefer whole wings and I'm lucky all of our local grocers sell them that way. I just smoked up some last night for the wife and I.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment
Me also on the whole wings. I don't know why the shops started chopping them up a few years ago.
Hard to find anything but splits. Think they would want to save the labour and the weight of the tips they chop off. Unless they can even charge more for the splits .

David

Burgers to the rescue!!
The "Skin & Bones" looks mighty tasty too!
I love the view of that water!
Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear for the like and the comment

Yes thank god I always have some burgers and hot dogs in the freezer for a quick cook on the Barbi
You never know when you might need an extra burger or dog, lol

Yes we love the view also. Nice to look at in the morning with a big cup of Tea before work.

David

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky