Where's Grothe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingscooby

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 13, 2009
Chicago
It was Gene's B-day yesterday. Haven't seen him around yet. Question is Where is Grothe this morning?

I'm guessing asleep in the feeding trough lol
icon_eek.gif

Well, he said he was taking the day off of work since he knew going in probably wouldn't happen. I have to figure he is passed out, hugging the smoker.

Hey Gene, hope you didn't overdo it too bad, remember-the best hangover cure is a bit of the hair of the dog.

Ron, I sent him an early morning wake up message but he was already out working!! The weather man said it was going to rain today and it didn't.........poor Gene.
icon_lol.gif

Heh heh...I'm still breathing. Was an interesting Wensday night and I didn't over do it and played nice...lol!

Who's wife would that be????
I ain't married...LMAO!!!

Busted!!!!
tongue.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky