Where to buy BBQ containers?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
wow so i went to walmart, they had little ones but thats lame.  Tried a dollar tree, nothing.  Went down to Target, nope!  Went to the Mall (I hate the Mall) walked twice around, nada.  Came home tried the local grocery store, yeah right. 

What a wasted evening, guess I'll order some online.  Thanks for the suggestions though
If you don't have any how can the "little ones" be lame? I'm surprised you couldn't find the red and yellow squeeze bottles for mustard and ketchup at Wal-Mart, those are larger than the "lame" ones. I also use kethcup bottles, but they are harder to clean.

I use the ketchup bottles like everyone has said but when I make sauce to give/sell I use glass mason jars, a bit more pricey but nice look and if they choose they can put in squirt bottle.

In our area we have a SYSCO (restaurant supply) store that we can go to for things like that.  Also carry out containers.  In some areas they are wholesale to businesses only, but here they have a retail outlet.

I just did a google on restaurant supply bucks county pa and it pointed me to Lancaster -- probably not much good to you.

You might be closer to Philly than to Dutch country. 

None of that answers for you -- but might give you some ideas for searches.

Try the Phone book for a restaurant supplier. I tried Walmart, Target, Sears, and some others, none of them had any. I just got some about an hour ago, from Kitchen Capers, in Moorestown NJ.

I know of two sources - one I've done business with - FREUND  (google it)

&    SKS-bottle.com

Good luck,

Scott

If your wife goes to Micheal's or Joanne's or anywhere that has a cake decorating section, Wilton makes some and they have small or large ones and they are less than a dollar a piece.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky