Where are you from Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What Region do you live in

• Deep South: Alabama,Georgia,Florida,Louisiana, Mississippi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid South:Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia

• Pacific West: Alaska, Hawaii, California

• Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin

• New England: Connenticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

• South Central: Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas

• Midatlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia,

• Northwest: Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

• Southwest: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

• Upper Plains: Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota

• Canada

• Europe

• Australia

• South America

• South Pacific

• England

• Asia

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful - Sunny- North San Diego County
The avocado capital of the world!

I grew up on the South Shore outside of Boston in Weymouth and Braintree. Moved to Central Florida halfway between Orlando and Daytona off I-4 in DeBary for my teenage years. Spent 2 years in Marietta, GA from 88-90, then went back to FL where I took off traveling the country with a carnival for almost 10 years. Ended up in Lancaster, OH for a couple winters repainting rides in between seasons, then met my wife at a county fair in MI and settled down in Waterford, MI where I live today. I guess I'm a bit from everywhere. :-)

Was just checking out the results so far and New England isn't the hot bed of smoky goodness that I thought. Well I'm in Massachusetts and doing my part
to promote the sport so it was spare ribs on the Rib-o-Lator on Halloween!

Very interesting, I live in British Columbia about 38 miles from Washington State so I opted for the Pacific Northwest area.

So far it looks like the great lakes people are ahead in the poll. Which by the way doesn't necessarily mean that the Great lakes area is a hotbed of BBQ smoking it just means that people from that area Have nothing to do with themselves and are far more enamoured of polls than the rest of us seem to be.
biggrin.gif

I did hear that Sarah Pallin is heading south with her assortment of weaponry to find out why you didn't include the largest state of all in your survey. You might want to duck when the Alaskans find out you left them out as well.

After much thought and internal debate, I finally voted on the Great Lakes region as where I am from. It's where I've spent the better part of my adult life and it's home to me now. I will always miss Boston and New England at heart but I've come to love the state of Michigan, it's people and culture, food and music, and most of all, it's grittiness. There are some tough folks here in MI. that get **** done no matter how bad things are, you can knock Detroit and it's woes, but the people that built this state are some tough folks and I'm glad to call some of them friends and family.

Damn, I'm Blind...
icon_eek.gif
LOL

I'm still seeing shadows, that yellow is bright, cute pattern with Hawkeye colors but bright...
icon_mrgreen.gif

If only you knew how long that took, changeing between the 2 colors.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky