Where are you from Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What Region do you live in

• Deep South: Alabama,Georgia,Florida,Louisiana, Mississippi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid South:Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia

• Pacific West: Alaska, Hawaii, California

• Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin

• New England: Connenticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

• South Central: Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas

• Midatlantic: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia,

• Northwest: Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

• Southwest: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

• Upper Plains: Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota

• Canada

• Europe

• Australia

• South America

• South Pacific

• England

• Asia

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wasn't complaining - it's an American way of cooking, and an American site. I'm just grateful you are all so welcoming & helpful to us foreigners
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I didnt take it that you were complaining at all. BBQ is not strictly an american way of cooking. 1 of the best things i ahve ever eaten was a BBQ whole hog in Thailand. It was deboned and then cubed but not cut off the skin nd then smoked whole with tons of sweet and hot Thai spices. I thought about people not from the US when I put the poll together as we have a bunch of people from outside the US. We appreciete having people from other places as it shows us different ways and ideas of doing things. I work overseas and have worked in your neck of the woods. Looking forward to some info from yourself...Maybe how to smoke some Hagus...Not sure about spelling...Maybe someoen will chime in and tell me how to add another column to the poll....

I have lived in the New Haven, Connecticut area all of my life except for the time that I was in the U.S. Air Force in the mid 60's. When in the service the home of record was still CT.

Southeastern PA
50 miles North of Philly, the home of the current defending World Champion Philadelphia Phillies, and soon to be "REPEATS" !

Bearcarver

Snow bound Colorado here. Worst October storm I can remember. God help the kid who bought himself a ghost outfit for Halloween this year lol

truckoct09.jpg

octsnowplayhouse.jpg

It doesn't surprise me at all the most are from the midwest since barbeque is so popular in the central states and surrounding areas. I am actually from St Peters, MO (been trying to return), I just happen to be living in Oregon for now.

And to you, Rod, Albainn gu bràth!

Mac

Forthwind, those are some nice pictures! With that said, you can keep it a while! The rain already put out my fire outside and I had to bring the ribs in the house.

Rod, you keep that rain by you!!!! lol

I'm 35 miles west of Chicago, Il.

And "NO", I don't like the city of Chicago and I did not vote for OBUMA!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Okay, that kills that rumor about (Illinoisians, Illinoisans or Illinoians)! That made me laugh!

Come on Kansans I know there are a lot more of us out there that hasn't voted... Lets show our numbers...
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Just like most of the forms I have to fill out here, ..."other."

Gene

87° with scattered clouds clearing by tomorrow, that means we'll have some warm tropical showers tonight
icon_cool.gif

Northwest Wyoming about 60 miles from yellowstone park. (God's country)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky