Whats on the pit for tomorrow...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lvrgsp

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Well I don't post much here but I smoke alot...(I know shame on me...:)..)

I went to the local butcher got 2 fresh pork butts trimmed...

#17 total.....with some of McCormicks sweet and smokey rub...really liking this stuff, and I am not much on store bought rubs....

And I'll let you guess what I am doing with the fatty....

Something new I am going to call the fatty, since it will not have a bacon weave I am naming it the Naked Fatty..(whoa can I get a sticky..hahaha)..and as odd as it may seem I was thinking of Dude when Naked Fatty popped into my head....WTF DUDE???
icon_surprised.gif
Anyhoos it goes on tomorrow morning.....and it's an apple stuffed fatty...
Bob Evans down on the farm....oh the commercial jingle as a kid still sticks in my head....

LVRGSP

Whats on the pit for tomorrow...
I thought that was a question. My answer was gonna be SNOW.

Nice looking butts. But I'm afraid to say that to you since for some strange reason you were thinking of me when you thought of the naked fatty. Yeah, I concur WTF???

LOL

Have you built the fatty already and waiting to smoke it in the morning? If not, I'd be sure to wait. One thing I discovered was that the sugar in the apples will break down the fats in the sausage. So be careful and you may want to have a bacon weave standing.

Aha!!!!....I knew I saw that somewhere.....
I'm gonna try it without the bacon, and maybe half the apple filling, I do remember now you saying you had some leakage issues (with the fatty)...NOT WITH THE SAUSAGE......WHOA DUDE!!!!!.....WHAT THE HELL?.....LOL

Yea man Naked Fatty with the DUDE standing in his robe?....how the hell does that pop into ones head?.....Don't know but it did......
icon_mrgreen.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

LVRGSP

Gonna do some ribs . Right now I am freezing going out a minute or two at a time .. Thermostat has to be changed on my college son's 5.0 stang .. My fingfers are sticking to the tools . You sure you don't want to wqrap that fatty ?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky