Video games?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just got my appt. Jan 11 first avail. Wait another week for them to calm down and think I will try those exercises.

That's great Brian, yes do the exercises, but keep the appointment even if you think they are better by then.
Mona's felt ok every once in a while , and then bang could barely close her hand , it would come and go depending on what she was doing , I took her hand held games from her also during that time as i figured that was causing it or at least not helping.

David

Sounds like your Mrs. nailed the birthday gift with that PS4. It's a great way to pass the time, especially when things are slow.
Sci-fi games with a sense of humor? You might want to check out the Borderlands series if you haven't already. It's got that perfect blend of sci-fi, humor, and crazy action. Plus, the co-op mode is a blast if you ever want to team up with friends.
I've been dabbling in these real money apps lately. They're like a game within a game, and the chance to win some cash adds a fun twist to the experience.

Last edited:
Well Epic Store has had the incredible discounts on games over the holidays. ( they also have a free game daily through the 4th) With initial discounts around 20-25% and additional coupons for 35% off I bought enough for the next year's worth of gaming. I bought Alan Wake 2, Remnant 2 , The Last of Us,Marvel Midnight Suns, Kingdom Hearts III and God of War for super cheap prices. Also those generated a $10 credit so I'll find one more game before the sales over. The first one to grab me is the Marvel Midnight Sun with a little Remnant 2 mixed in.

1703964187008.png

My game playing days are over at least for a while. I really miss it but pretty sure it was what tore up my hands. Really hard to fill my mornings now.

It's cool that you're getting into gaming again with your PS4. I get the appeal of sci-fi games—they're a blast! Speaking of gaming, have you ever checked out free games that pay real money instantly? I stumbled upon them during a gaming slump and found it neat to earn a little extra cash while having fun. Might be worth a shot if you're up for it! As for me, I'm all about exploring new galaxies and cracking jokes in sci-fi adventures.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Who doesn't love to unwind with a controller in hand after a long day of smoking meats? For me, it's the perfect way to relax and unwind – like kicking back in a hammock after tending the smoker all day.

Now, the question about free cash for in-game stuff? Honestly, I gotta say, I used to be all about those microtransactions. Gotta have the coolest character skins and the latest weapons, right? But they add up faster than you think, and pretty soon you've sunk a pile of hard-earned money into a digital world. Not exactly how I like to spend my free cash these days.

Last edited:
I managed to revive my original WoW account a couple months ago. Have been enjoying reacquainting myself with that lately. Dragons Dogma 2 finally dropped at about $70. I'll snap that up on a sale sooner or later around $40. Loved the first one.

I managed to revive my original WoW account a couple months ago. Have been enjoying reacquainting myself with that lately. Dragons Dogma 2 finally dropped at about $70. I'll snap that up on a sale sooner or later around $40. Loved the first one.
I'm playing Dragons Dogma 2 right now, actually. Enjoying it more than Baldurs Gate III, actually. It's such a free-flowing RPG. Like the events are seamless and the battles-free flowing as opposed to the more Skyrim-like "you're-talking-to-me-now" thing or the "Battle mode vs. Explore mode" duality common in many RPGs.

Kid has the xbox in his room. I have a old xbox 360 but it never gets used anymore. I do have an account with "Steam" for games on my computer but lately have not logged in to it. Just not enough hours in the day for me to be playing games I guess.

Bought my first game machine since I was a kid several months ago. The latest Xbox, headset, controllers. Set the machine up and haven’t turned it on since lol. So many buttons and remembering what they do

View attachment 693933
That's the bigg at learning curve on any new game even is to remember the various keybindings. I'm a lefty so remap then always on PC

I'm playing Dragons Dogma 2 right now, actually. Enjoying it more than Baldurs Gate III, actually. It's such a free-flowing RPG. Like the events are seamless and the battles-free flowing as opposed to the more Skyrim-like "you're-talking-to-me-now" thing or the "Battle mode vs. Explore mode" duality common in many RPGs.
I'll be playing it sooner or later for sure. The first one was an amazing game

When I have time I play old DOS RPGs.

Back in the day SSI designed the Advanced Dungeon and Dragons Gold Box games and one of those was called Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures (FRUA) where anyone could design there own games based on the SSI game engine and many folks did. Every module based on 1st edition AD&D ever written for the pen and paper game has been converted to FRUA. If I had the ability to play 24/7 there still wouldn't be enough time to play them all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky