Sponsored Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
@Lisa b Do you have a zip lock style of a reusable bag that has a suction port on the contents side of the zipper. I have purchased these from FoodSaver in the past.

Send Lisa a PM. I doubt she monitors the forum on a regular basis, being busy running a business.

Hello everybody,

I can’t believe it’s May! We went from freezing temperatures to 80 degrees practically overnight. We’ve already begun spending a lot of time outdoors gardening and barbecuing. This code is valid through the end of June 2023.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES ON OUR CHAMBER VACUUM BAGS! Check them out here:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We have all of our chamber vacuum sealers back in stock. Please check them out! They ship for FREE in the continental USA!

For all of you commercial smokers and meat processors, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

COMMERCIAL CHAMBER SEALERS

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for May & June

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SMJUNE23 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We carry the Pro360, which has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

ok... i'm just now finding this. can't believe i spent more dollars on rolls at [insert blue box store here]. also... i might have to invest in that vacmaster 360... i mean ... 15" bags... i could stuff a whole cooked brisket in one of those, or brine lots of corned beef at once! or brine a whole pork belly... the options are endless!

so excited.

Reactions: lisa b
SMJUNE23 Was good for May and June
Hello!

I did miss your question! I am so sorry about that. Also, for some unknown reason, a lot of questions that people submit to my site go to my spam folder.

If you ever want to get hold of me, and I don't answer the email right away, please call me at 661-332-5631. I am glued to that phone Monday - Friday, and if I'm on the other line with a customer, please leave a message and I will call you back.

Thank you,
Lisa

Reactions: JIMSMOKES
Lisa, I have a suggestion for you.
I just purchased the 300 bag set (100 pint, 100 quart, and 100 gallon)
The bag that the bags are shipped in is too narrow and curl the bags inside.
The pint are the worst, quart are a lot better, and gallon size are perfect.
I suggest making the bags for holding the vacuum sealer bags wider.
The gallon size ones is at least 1/2" wider which is great.
Just a thought...

Vacuum Sealer Bags 2023-06-27.jpg

I completely agree with you. I spoke to the manufacturing plant about this issue on my last order, because some of the bags curled. This is not an issue anymore on the coming in now.

Thank you for the feedback. I use my own bags and I have high standards for the quality.

Reactions: 02ebz06
Just a thought...

View attachment 668981

Hello,

If you send me your order number, I will be happy to replace the curled bags for you.

Thank you,
Lisa

Thanks, but that won't be necessary.
I have them sitting in the sun with weight on them.
That should take care of it.

Reactions: lisa b
Just a thought...

View attachment 668981
The expensive crinkly rolls of the first bags, 11.5"x50' I got here a few years ago with a mesh tacked in insert are tough to seal since there are wrinkles throughout both sides of the entire rolls (not flat plastic.} No flexible soft type bag with an embossed side that is like 10 mil with a 4mil smooth side. They rip easily in the freezer and she couldn't look up my order so I still bought the new ultra bags 2 rolls 11"x50" like before since then, and she no longer has the order # from her computer upgrade but has my two year old newer order. I could handle a free roll of good vac material 11"x50".

The expensive crinkly rolls of the first bags, 11.5"x50' I got here a few years ago with a mesh tacked in insert are tough to seal since there are wrinkles throughout both sides of the entire rolls (not flat plastic.} No flexible soft type bag with an embossed side that is like 10 mil with a 4mil smooth side. They rip easily in the freezer and she couldn't look up my order so I still bought the new ultra bags 2 rolls 11"x50" like before since then, and she no longer has the order # from her computer upgrade but has my two year old newer order. I could handle a free roll of good vac material 11"x50".

Hi Kurt,

The last time we carried bags with a mesh insert was more than 9 years ago and they were 20' rolls that VacMaster used to make. We have been making the same rolls now ever since.

However, if you are unhappy with the roll, I will be happy to send a 50' to you. Please send me your shipping address.

Thank you,
Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can’t believe it’s almost August! It's super hot here, but it's a dry heat (ha, ha)! This code is valid through the end of September 2023.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES ON OUR CHAMBER VACUUM BAGS! Check them out here:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We have all of our chamber vacuum sealers back in stock. Please check them out! They ship for FREE in the continental USA!

For all of you commercial smokers and meat processors, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

COMMERCIAL CHAMBER SEALERS

We are one of the only companies that carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for August and September

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SMAUG23 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We carry the Pro360, which has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky