Upta -20-Smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Well it's upta -20° so I'm headin out an start the smoker. Got sausage to do today an a butt. Beautiful clear sky an the snow sure does sparkle.

If they guys in the little white jackets come an get me, please send smoked foods ta the nut ward will ya?
bounce.gif

image.png

Wow, you guys are cold.
It's up to 29 here! Time to break out the T-shirts, fill the pool and go skating...that way I'll be sure to get locked up with Tip so when you guys bring the smoked goodness be sure to bring extra for me
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

I'll send you some Tip we can still smoke anyday we feel like it here.

It's finally up to 57 deg here. I gotta find some shoes to walk out to my smoker. Damn, you know its cold in Florida when you gotta wear shoes. :) I hear I'm gonna have to cover my tomatoes later in the week b/c it actually going to drop to like 29 deg. Guess I shouldn't complain though, during the summer all I have to do is throw a seasoned log in my rig and it damn near starts to smolder on its own, before I put fire to it.

Last I heard we are supposed to start getting more snow 1-3 inches on top of our 11-14 inches this afternoon sometime... You can see our temps in my siggie...

Don't worry Tip we will send you some Q when they come get you...
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky