traeger opinions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
At that price, you can't go wrong! Yes, over the years there have been units put out that those in the know like better, thicker metal to be more efficient, but mostly because of the newer controllers that keep temp swings to a smaller range. Traeger being one of the first Pellet grill designers, tended to not mess too much with what works. My research shows the owners are very happy with them and I am sure you will enjoy it. Great buy and good luck...JJ

Last edited:
$40...great deal! Congrats on that score. I know of plenty of guys who turn out great Que on those Traegers.

Red

ive been using that little traeger like a rented mule,,lol...its a breeze to cook  on but I still use the stick burner for anything big...

I give our IT guy good natured grief about his Traeger all the time but for $40 how can you pass that up.

He turns out some nice Q from it.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky