Too smokey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm going to try and just use a little bit tommorrow and see how it comes out

I was thinking of drilling a hole on top and bottem side and putting a flap over it so I can adjust it?

Try using a smaller amount of chips first , and see what the results are .
You can always start drill holes later .
Change one thing at a time so you know what works and what doesn't .

Try using a smaller amount of chips first , and see what the results are .
You can always start drill holes later .
Change one thing at a time so you know what works and what doesn't .
this!

A full pan will smoke for about 45 mins at the start and I think you will be pleased with the result

Reactions: chopsaw
I'm not familiar with this particular smoker, but if it just has a tray over the element, what about chucking a few small chunks in it instead of chips? Entirely different setup, but with my old electric Brinkmann, I found that chunks worked much better than chips.

Interesting advice guys thanks! I'm going to try using les chips tommorrow then go to chunks next time! I'll report back after I'm done!

Interesting advice guys thanks! I'm going to try using les chips tommorrow then go to chunks next time! I'll report back after I'm done!
If you buy a bag of chunks, you may have to split the larger ones up, but, yea, I'd try it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky