TN Pitmaster McMuffin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tnbbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 22, 2012
Middle TN
Had some maple glazed pork belly left over from weekend cooking and so I crisped it up and topped a fried egg with baby Swiss cheese on a toasted Brioche bun. Makes for a great hearty family breakfast sandwich for starting the week!

Redneck McMuffin.jpg

Had some maple glazed pork belly left over from weekend cooking and so I crisped it up and topped a fried egg with baby Swiss cheese on a toasted Brioche bun. Makes for a great hearty family breakfast sandwich for starting the week!

View attachment 670766
Looks pretty good. How many cooks you done on the Lang so far? Let’s see that bad boy!! Is it a trailer or patio model?

Reactions: tnbbq
dang dude. You are living the life! Not only do you get to cook with wood. You get to heckle golfers whilst doing it !!
"Whilst"?? Have you gone British on us 😆? I agree, what a location. You could clean up with lunch and dinner service haha! You are going to love the Lang. I think it is literally impossible to generate anything but perfect TBS

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and tnbbq
"Whilst"?? Have you gone British on us 😆? I agree, what a location. You could clean up with lunch and dinner service haha! You are going to love the Lang. I think it is literally impossible to generate anything but perfect TBS
Yeah, I do. Second one I’ve had and sold the first as just was not cooking enough on it and did not want it to just sit. Have a barrel for hot and fast and a Stumps for those set it and walk away cooks in the cold but love using a reverse flow again. And my neighbors are happy as I cook far more than I eat f my own food! 😂

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky