This is what I had for Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

416bigbore

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 30, 2016
Central North Dakota
Just thought I would stop and Blow a little smoke on what I had for Breakfast this morning. I didn't have my good camera so I used an old flip type cell phone to snap these pics earlier this morning. The lighting wasn't the best and my Photography skills are just as Poor as my People skills, so remember that if you are going to post a comment ! 

Bacon looks great. I wish I had time this morning to cook a breakfast like that.
Thanks, I am not going to lie about it, It was really good ! 
32.gif
 I like my Bacon chewy, something about over cooking the Flavor out of it was something I could never figure out? 
33.gif
 But then again I have seen the same type of people destroy a good piece of meat with white sauce smeared all over it also! 
th_crybaby2.gif
 I don't get it! 

I only had Bacon & Toast 

If I ate that plate I would have went back to bed

Richie

This next pic was from this morning's Breakfast, I even made it more unhealthy today with my adding of the fried Potatoes! It was so good I had to have a second plate  and my money's on the 2nd plate being a little large then the first ! 

Nice! Grandpa ate that exact same breakfast several days a week for more than 60 years. He lived to 87 and had no heart issues....JJ

Nice! Grandpa ate that exact same breakfast several days a week for more than 60 years. He lived to 87 and had no heart issues....JJ
JJ, That is so funny you mention Grandpa, my mom 72 God Bless her and still hitting on all 8 cylinders ! LOL Told me the same thing about her as a little girl and remembering Grandpa ate the same way before he would go to work at the Power Plant every morning.

People from that era also knew what physical labor was about, so eating like that wasn't an issue for them healthwise. Mom said my Great -Grandpa lived to 88 years, but he also had some heart issues that did contribute to his demise.

My philosophy on the whole eating healthy goes like this....... Even though I am very active to burn a lot of it off so when it's my time, I know I won't be leaving on an empty stomach! LOL

This next pic is Day 6 Breakfast, the  Bacon wasn't as meaty as I would have liked it, so I decided to cook it a little longer than I normally like to, But it was still good !
laugh1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky