This is Absurd! I need Professional help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lets see if I got this right...... you ate all those awesome looking ABT's and then you made this Giant mother of all fatties?

Red is right You do need help. Several of us, myself included are willing to step in and help ...... help eat it that is.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
:PDT_Armataz _01_37:
points.gif
points.gif
points.gif

Thanks for the renewed interest in this thread and this smoke. It really was excellent. Now you all have me wanting to smoke another one.
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

3 drops of Tabasco???
confused.gif
Sorry Pign- that surely ain't going to do it for me. Anything that needs or calls for a splash o' heat and I pull out the Srirachia sauce and lot of it.

That is a wonderful creation, BTW!!

How in the heck did I miss this one for so long - All I can say is WOW
This one goes on my to do list - Incredible
points.gif

Thanks!
I usually just start shakin the bottle of heat till it seems right. This meatball recipe is a family recipe we have been making meatballs with for years at Christmas. Use it for moinkers too.

Pignit, what did I pm ya a while back bout this. I was hooked the first time I saw/tried it. This is like a fatty, just turn it into a meal in itself with whatever your taste buds tell ya will work. Now you're going to have the net guys in white coats coming after all of us.

5.gif

Anyone remember that song? Their coming to take me away haha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time...

U the man Pignit.
points.gif

--ray--

I am new to the forum and relatively new to smoking. I want to try to make this luscious beast this weekend. How long did you smoke it and at what temp?

Run the smoker between 225 and 250 keepin it on the upper side. When internal hits 140 pull it out and sauce it up, then take it on up to 160. It will take about 4 hours but go by your internal temp.

Pignit...
Really??!! I mean REALLY??!! When I was young my parents drug me all over Europe to all the famous places and art museums and such; My mother told me that some day I would truly be able to appreciate art because of it...now I know what she meant.
Have you officially named it yet? I am just curious because it would be good to know so that I can tell my doctor what it is that is PLUGGING every artery in my body!!!! LOL

My almost vegetarian wife is not happy about this....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky