This is Absurd! I need Professional help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is great. I have stuffed fatties inside each other but haven't thought of making a 4 story fattie building. That is beautiful.

What in the heck were you thinking????
Dude you need help.................eatin that thing!!!!!!
That looks absolutely awesome........a real beauty!

Heck of a job Dave!!!
points.gif

I just had me a slice of this thing for lunch warmed up in a pan and it is even better today than it was last night. Sometimes the novelty of huge takes away from something actually tasting great but this thing really is awesome. The meatball recipe for the hamburger is really tasteeeee and it also makes really good moinkers. That's what got me goin in this direction. Moinkers rule.

I can't believe I missed this thing...!!!
Well, long done and over with, great job and I am happy to bump this beautiful beast back up for anyone else who may have missed out.

Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhh man!!!! That is SICK!!!! Wow, thanks for posting!!!

points.gif

Best,
Trout

dooode!!! not only are you sick and beyond any conventional treatment... that fatty structure is as sick as anything i seen built by OCC!!! you may as well forgoe any thoughts of a cure( crap what did i start here... one a these cured??? ) but struggle through life with your "disability". i beieve you are well past intervention state. ;-)

that certainly is a shweeeet thang u created there and sure we will see takeoffs on it from here on out. super job Dave!!! points from me bud!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
points.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Ok---in the middle I see cheese and onions, but it looks like something else there too---what is it?

Is there a recipe for this fantastic looking concoction?

Talk about a blast from the past. Now this should be the start of a DECADE in review for sure. If the guys would agree and I will help or do it go thou some of the best from the past and post the "Best of The Decade" from SMF. Now that thing is a work of art for sure there Dave. You should stand proud of that creature. The Great Moink Daddy Fatty.!!!!!!!!!

Pignit, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that is interested in your masterpiece. LOL. I've made several of these with different fillings since you first posted it and they all turn out really tasty. I nominate Pignit to send this in to tulsajeff for the recipe book.
--ray--

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky