Tequila Lime Garlic Chicken Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
Tequila Lime Garlic Chicken Wings & Tater Tots

20210630_184731.jpg

Just an afternoon marinade in some olive oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and lime juice. Grilled and garnished with some air fried tater tots, lime wedges and cilantro.

Those were the days?! (not!) Make some pre-made freezer meals to re-heat in the oven/air fryer for days like this. Mrs. Wurtz and I started doing this with our meals both homemade and from the restaurant we work with. We find that it works very well for premeditated left overs and the times we are lucky to think about cooking! 🍻
John

Reactions: kilo charlie
Those were the days?! (not!) Make some pre-made freezer meals to re-heat in the oven/air fryer for days like this. Mrs. Wurtz and I started doing this with our meals both homemade and from the restaurant we work with. We find that it works very well for premeditated left overs and the times we are lucky to think about cooking! 🍻
John
I do have meals prepped for work nights etc..

However today was my day off and my pellet smoker had a failure so that threw off my dinner plans!

Reactions: Wurstmeister
Awesome looking wings!

Also wanted to say that pellet smoker and failure go hand in hand lol.
Thank you!

And honestly, I like my pellet smoker a LOT.. and this is the first failure in over 3 years. I've already spoken to Pit Boss Customer Service and they told me how to do a hard reset on the controller so we'll see how that works.

Naw.. I mean I work 12 hour shifts during the day.. so the nights after work I usually have premeditated meals haha!

I did my time on nights in my youth.

Okay, gotchya!
Yeah, I did my tour of duty on nights as well.
Ahh, the stigma of being known as a "fixer of problems".
Glad those days are in the review mirror.

Stu

Reactions: kilo charlie
Thank you!

And honestly, I like my pellet smoker a LOT.. and this is the first failure in over 3 years. I've already spoken to Pit Boss Customer Service and they told me how to do a hard reset on the controller so we'll see how that works.

Glad it’s working for you. Have a GMG. Haven’t had much luck. Actually just got it back yesterday.

After 25 yrs of nights I finally went to days 5 yrs ago. My whole world changed. Now there aint enough money to make go back to nights.
And that is a mighty tasty looking plate.
Jim

Thank you!

And I totally understand that feeling!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky