Super Bowl, what cha gonna smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wish that I could smoke something...Here in Italy Superbowl starts at 0200 on monday and this guy has to be to work at 0400.  So no superbowl party this year

Be smoking me some Baby Backs and a Fattie....We are talking Prime Time !!!! Although I do not care who wins or who looses....just going to do the game and eat some good smoked meat !!! Hope they do not have the usual half time crap....just do Beer comericals thru the half time...

I put a 8lb pork butt on Friday night and pulled it Sat.  All I need to do is put it in the oven to warm it up and the wife is gonna make some of Dutch's beans and some potatoes to go with it all.  Have some friends coming over to eat and watch the game..  Doesnt get any better than that in my opinion

Mike

296e5fa7_SuperBowlBird.png

Little bit of everything............. have a few folks coming over so I've got two butts I pulled this morning, a brisket that is about 6 hours away from done, 6 racks st louis ribs that just went in, and a few bacon wrapped chicken breasts ready to go in a bit later.  Happy Game Day to all.

We are doing Jamacian Jerk Cashews, Teri/Cajun Almonds, Apple Cider Baby Back Ribs, Jamacian Jerk Wings, and BBQ wings.  A little of everything. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky