Summer Flower

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

morkdach

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 8, 2007
mid kansas
Waiting for spring its 4° here now.
Its been quite awhile since I have been on here I have forgotten how to post pics sorry.

Last edited:
Hello, I would rise from my chair but my rear is frozen to it.

The board software was changed recently and the ways to do some things have changed.

Putting in an image comes down to two choices: Are you trying to put in an image you found online, or are you trying to put in an image from your own device?

For online, the top of the message box has little icons for putting in an image or video, then you get a dialog box asking for the http: address.

For something from your own device, use the Upload a File button below the message box. Then it asks you to browse to the material you want.

Here, indeed, everything has changed, but it has only become better. Photos are now much easier to download and run. There is a photo icon in the message window. You just need to click on it and select a photo. After that, it will load. I understand you wanted to post your flowers but didn't figure out how to do it. I also love flowers very much. My whole yard is planted with flowers. I go to every event or holiday with flowers, I think it's good form. However, it is not easy to find a good flower shop with good service and beautiful flowers.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky