Stuffer upgrade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Been running the #5 LEM for a while now. It’s a great kitchen sized stuffer and will do anything you ask of it. The wife though, decided I needed an electric and bit bigger stuffer, so she ordered the LEM #10 electric stuffer. Not too heavy and very usable in the kitchen size wise. I have not stuffed anything with it yet but will. I currently have #45 of loin hams and about #25 of fresh side bacon in cure for Christmas gifts. Will smoke most of that this weekend, weather permitting. Then it’s sausage making time.
Here it is as it arrived.

IMG_1775.jpeg

I take it your wife doesn't want to crank the stuffer? JK
Nice early Christmas present.
lol. It is funny but,,,,,,, she did volunteer me to help her friend do 3 hogs plus 1 for us. Maybe she feels bad for me?? Either way I’m a happy boy.

I’m in the meat….

Been running the #5 LEM for a while now. It’s a great kitchen sized stuffer and will do anything you ask of it. The wife though, decided I needed an electric and bit bigger stuffer, so she ordered the LEM #10 electric stuffer. Not too heavy and very usable in the kitchen size wise. I have not stuffed anything with it yet but will. I currently have #45 of loin hams and about #25 of fresh side bacon in cure for Christmas gifts. Will smoke most of that this weekend, weather permitting. Then it’s sausage making time.
Here it is as it arrived.

View attachment 682797
You’ll love it .. my motorized 30 lb stuffer makes my life so easy !! Great buy!!

Beautiful, nice grab! RAY
Thank you Ray. Life just got easier.

You’ll love it .. my motorized 30 lb stuffer makes my life so easy !! Great buy!!
Thank you. Some days that #30‘er would be great, but for daily use the #10 made more sense to me.

Looks great. I have the LEM 20lb motorized and love it.
Thank you Bill.

Looks like a great machine Eric.
Nice that your wife is on board and getting you things that help you out.

*** Nice that your wife is on board and getting you things that help you out. ***

I said it twice incase Mona reads this , lol :emoji_wink: :emoji_wink:

David

Thank you David. Wife is on board but then again she volunteers my services for smoked meats a lot. She is slowly transitioning away from running the war department to more humanitarian causes. Progress. Lol

Congrats on the new stuffer! I'll be jealously manually cranking my 5 lb LEM!
Thank you Dustin. Nothing wrong at all with the #5’er. Great little stuffer.

You'll love the motorized, have that on the big Cabelas. Congrats. . .
Thank you . I had forgot that Cabelas has a motor for their big stuffers. Pretty slick.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I have a 7 pound Hakka hand crank...waiting to hear your report on this stuffer.

Heck...if I bought this I might even make sticks again! Oh the possibilities...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky