Smoking is my new weekend hobby

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wisconsin smoker

Original poster
Jan 20, 2018
Wisconsin
After receiving my first smoker for Father’s Day 2017(Masterbuilt electric smoker) I have found my new weekend hobby. In 2016 my son and I designed and built an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator gas grill and storage with a granite counter top. Father’s Day I added the smoker and I am loving my kitchen. I have smoked chicken, pork roast pork ribs, beef roast, brisket and continue to add to the list. Being in Wisconsin you get used to the cold and I find myself out in the winter air smoking meat whether its single digits or 25 degrees its worth the time outside to get that delicious flavor.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky