Meat Smoking Anonymous Support Group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NayNay

Original poster
Feb 15, 2024
I am NayNay and I am a Smokaholic.

I'm weighing in at about 205lbs. And I hope in a decade I don't look back at my first post and think "wow, only 205lbs"

Im putting in an outdoor kitchen in St Petersburg FL, and will use the forum for some advice, inspiration, and the occasional obligatory "look at what I'm making" kinda post!

Cheers!

Welcome from Mississippi! Well hopefully you can look back and think...."damn I did some great cooking and great eating!" Look forward to your post and pics!

Jim

Reactions: NayNay
Im putting in an outdoor kitchen in St Petersburg FL, and will use the forum for some advice, inspiration, and the occasional obligatory "look at what I'm making" kinda post!
You do realize that here at some point you will need to provide us with the full laundry list of this kitchen. Just so we can make sure your not missing something. We don’t much like cooking secrets around here, we have to make sure your not making a mistake somewhere. Lol. Looking forward to your build.

You do realize that here at some point you will need to provide us with the full laundry list of this kitchen. Just so we can make sure your not missing something. We don’t much like cooking secrets around here, we have to make sure your not making a mistake somewhere. Lol. Looking forward to your build.
Told ya :emoji_joy:

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Maybe this can inspire you...

ODK 2021-03-23_1.jpg

Welcome from Kentucky!!

You do realize that here at some point you will need to provide us with the full laundry list of this kitchen. Just so we can make sure your not missing something.
You also need a fat wallet since our recommendations as to what you are missing probably won't come cheap.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky